The magnificent love of Christ had brought peace to my mind and filled my heart with faith.July 18, 2022
Khalida, 24, from MoroccoJuly 18, 2022
In Philippians 4:6, Paul tells the church in Philippi that they should not be anxious about anything, but instead let their requests be known ‘by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving’ (Philippians 4:6). As followers of Christ, it is hugely important that we bring our needs to God—but with gratitude, knowing that ‘for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose’ (Romans 8:28).
Thank you, God, that you never stop doing good things. You use all kinds of situations to bring people into Your kingdom.
Light in my life
At 24, Khalida* in Morocco was struggling with her marriage.
‘It was very difficult,’ she says. ‘I had many quarrels with my husband and didn’t know what to do or how to cope.’
Khalida contacted our team, who listened as she shared her situation. Over the course of time, they introduced her to Jesus, her loving Savior and friend. When Khalida was ready, she made the wonderful decision to follow Him and then went on to be discipled.
‘I learned how to apply the word of God to my life,’ writes Khalida, ‘and as I rested in quietness with God, I began to experience peace.’
Things improved at home too…
‘I began to treat my husband better and he noticed. He saw a change in me and our relationship improved.’
Khalida says: ‘I am so grateful to the Lord for bringing His light into my life. This is all because I followed Jesus.’
We pray for Khalida as she continues to walk in faith. We also lift up her husband, that he may find hope in Christ too.
Pray with us
It’s with the thanksgiving of Philippians 4:6 that we ask you to lift up the ministry of Miracle Connect today and into the month of August. Our team has shared some requests below.
- for those who seek the truth—that they may find it in God’s word and through our communication with them
- that nothing will hinder God’s plan to reach the unreached with the gospel
- for special anointing over every word we share with seekers, and that we will fix our eyes only on Jesus
- for the protection of those who have accepted Jesus as their Savior and for them to find a place to grow in their faith
- for wisdom and protection for the Miracle Connect team and our families
*Name changed to protect identity