Mary from Egypt: The shy turned courageous after finding out the truth!November 9, 2023
My disappointment was relieved by the forgiveness of ChristNovember 14, 2023
In a world of change, instability, and oftentimes chaos, we lean on this truth: God is good and He hears our prayers. All He asks from us is to stay in faith and stay in praise.
While the media continues to bombard us with distressing and heartbreaking news, we strive to remain focused on God’s love and we continue to have faith that He is in control.
We are so very grateful for what God has done and continues to do through Miracle Connect, and we want to take this opportunity to praise God with gratitude and thanksgiving for the impact we have witnessed this year, while we share these stories and updates with you.
God works through our different platforms and programs. And our numbers speak of His grace and love for the people of the Middle East and North Africa.
Miracle Connect 2023 numbers:
- We have been in touch with more than 199K people through messages and comments on Facebook and Instagram, counseled 39K individuals, and presented the Gospel through one-on-one sessions to almost 4K Arabic speakers, 261 of whom have professed faith in Christ and 11 who have been baptized.
- We have formed 17 New discipleship groups this year, 5 of which have completed the one-year discipleship program.
Social media reach:
- 12M unique people have engaged with our posts on Facebook from Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Libya, Iraq, and other countries, and 13M total engagements (reactions, comments, shares, and clicks).
- 1M deep engagement messages from 88K people on Facebook Messenger.
- 156K followers with 303K likes and 8M video views on TikTok.
My name is Youssef , I am a 30-year-old Moroccan man. I’ve been disappointed by so many things in life, and I felt that God would never forgive me for my mistakes.
I came across the Miracle Connect page and asked for help. Initially, the counselor offered me some advice. Later, he began to speak to me about Jesus Christ, the incarnation, and the story of redemption.
At first, I was offended by the prospect of discussing these issues. Nonetheless, the reasonable answers I found had already addressed my concerns. When the counselor mentioned Christ loving the sinner and how accepting Him would allow me to enjoy His forgiveness and personal love for me, it really touched my heart.
The counselor elaborated on Jesus’ parables to explain further. I learned about the ‘lost sheep’ and how heaven rejoices when one sinner repents and returns to God. When I dug deeper, I discovered the significance of some of the verses about Christ’s power and providence for us. I then accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Through the Miracle Connect discipleship programs, I continue to learn more about Him.
Join us in prayer to give thanks for God’s goodness:
- Thank God for His abundant goodness and the remarkable achievements He has done through our ministry.
- Thank God for spiritual growth and discipleship of thousands of Miracle Connect viewers.
- Praise God for the strength and wisdom He provides our counselors as they respond with love and grace in the face of hostility, so His goodness can shine through their actions and words.